(DuBois, PA: Self-published, 1927). First edition. Over 50 songs compiled by Parry and Gray, "members of the class of 1925." Most are attributed to women from various years at the college and, as Parry and Gray note in their preface, were not approved by "the college board of censors, but ... [are presented here nonetheless] without alteration, and as they will be remembered by Wilson girls." Wilson College, founded in 1869, is a private college in Chambersburg PA named for its first major donor, Sarah Wilson. It operated as an all-women's college up until 2013 when it became co-educational. 4to blue simulated-leather flexible boards with blue "marbled" endpapers; 96 pp. plus index. Illustrated with 9 full-plate black-and-white photographs of the college and environs, with one preceding each of the 8 sections of songs plus one at front of Pauline Bachman to whom the book is dedicated. Pages a little darkened with age otherwise near fine.